- The insurance office send out benefit cheque each week.
- Few of them managed to make a good living out of their art alone, without running a sideline such as a brewery or an insurance office.
- A man went to an insurance office to have his life insured.
- He submitted a claim to the insurer.
- This means that the title insurance officer physically evaluates the deed to the property, and then reviews all of the liens and encumbrances that have been filed against that deed over time.
- The officer is attached to a destroyer.