a person whose interests are protected by an insurance policy; a person who contracts for an insurance policy that indemnifies him against loss of property or life or health etc.
- AIAS will arrange the Repatriation of Remains of the Insured Person to his/her place of residence.
- Mondial-assistance will arrange the repatriation of remains of the Insured Person to his/her place of residence.
- According to co-insurance clauses,the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered.
- Cash benefit may be reduced or refused in the case of sicknesscaused by the insured person' s wilful misconduct.
- Even an insured person who becomes iii may be presented with a bill for 20% or more of the (significant) treatment cost.
- The company will pay if the Insured Person is in hospital due to an injury or sickness during the policy period.