- No claim for loss or damage caused by inherent vice or nature of the insured goods shall be allowed under All Risks condition.
- The buyer can also reports the loss or damage to the seller and request him to make the clain if the seller insured goods on behalf of the buyer.
- The cover will be limited to 60 days upon discharge of insured goods from seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.
- The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge.
- We shall be liable, under this condition, to pay the claims when the insured goods are totally destroyed or the assured is deprived of the possession of the insured goods.
- This insurance shall take effect from the time the insured goods leave the Consignor's warehouse at the place of shipment named in the Policy.