- Article41 Following the occurrence of an insured event, the insured is obligated to take all necessary measures to prevent or mitigate loss or damage.
- If the Insured fails to do so, the Insurer shall not be held liable for any loss arising from an insured event resulting therefrom.
- Article21 The applicant, the insured or the beneficiary shall notify the insurer in a timely manner of the occurrence of any insured event once it is known to them.
- The applicant, the insured or the beneficiary shall notify the insurer in a timely manner of the occurrence of any insured event once it is known to them.
- In the event of the occurrence of the insured event referred to in the preceding paragraph, the insurer may, at the time of making indemnity, deduct therefrom a corresponding amount which the insured has received as indemnity from the third party.
- Article94 When an insurer exercises the right to indemnity by subrogation, if the insured does not bring an action against the third party causing the insured event, the insurer shall, in the name of itself, bring an action against the third party.