- The insoluble microbe was degraded by enzymes and insoluble solid absorbed by diatomite.
- The influence of enzyme treatment on lowing the content of insoluble solid in fresh passion fruit juice was studied.
- Abstract The crud occurred in Purex process is caused by the degradations of extractant and solvent and the existence of insoluble solid particle in the nuclear fuel reprocessing.
摘要 在乏燃料后处理萃取工艺工程中 ,萃取剂和溶剂的辐解以及料液中不溶性固体微粒的存在导致产生界面污物。
- The results showed: Simple bentonite addition can increase the insoluble solid content of must, but it had no effect on the maximum fermentation rate and the overall fermentation time.
- an insoluble solid alcohol used to make detergents.
- The first step in most industrial bioseparations is the removal of insoluble solids from the fermentation beer. The concentration and size of these in solubles varies widely.