- Objective:To study on the validity of compound xenogeneic inorganic bone and auto marrow in treatment of the bone defect after tumorectomy.
- Rabbit MSCs were cultured in vitro and transfer, and the MSCs were collected for three-dimension culture with fibrin glue and combined scaffold made of xenogeneic inorganic bone.
- Many literatures reported that CaSO4 applies to transplant in the bone, which is a kind of inorganic bone material to conduct, and it can fuse, and has good compatibility.
- Rocks and minerals are inorganic.
- The tiger in the cage gnawed listlessly at a bone.
- She was trying hard to disgorge a fish bone.