- The cell selection from the initial cell pool is done by letter affinity.
- Apoptosis is a different form of cell death from necrosis and an initiative cell death progress that is controlled by gene.
- The red tide occurrence can be affected by the effects of the initial cell density on the interspecific competition between different species of red tide microalgae.
- The results showed that different initial cell densities had apparent effects on the relation of interspecific competition between H. akashiwo and P. donghaiense.
- The effect of initial cell density on the interspecific competition between Heterosigma akashiwo and Prorocentrum donghaiense was studied in this experiment by co-culture method.
- Apical initials are the initial cells in the root or shoot apical meristem.