- Conclusions: It is infrequency, malignant tumor.
- The quality or state of being rare; infrequency of occurrence.
- The words LZ said seem to be infrequency used, right?
- The quality or state of being rare;infrequency of occurrence.
- With their greater infrequency the sounds increased in strength and sharpness.
- Underreporting, rather than infrequency, represents the main cause for this limited data, in part due to the lack of centralized databases.
It was the solitude and infrequency of the place that brought the dragon thither.出自： P. Holland