- Our only resort is to inform the police.
- Pierre Gensse, of the degree-awarding body at Toulon University's Institute for Business Administration, said he refused the bribe and informed police.
- Yesterday, the reporter was informed police Nanchangosaurus from, turned himself in the Panmou, Lee was from criminal sanctions, and salt Fanjia who pleaded guilty to 3 years.
- They denounced him to the police as a criminal.
- If you see anything suspicious, inform the police at once.
- The police hustled the tramps into the patrol car.