- When trouble makers such as mutated cells, non-resident bacteria, and infectious agents circulate through your blood and body, they will produce little particles of themselves.
- The way the body recognises an infection is by examining molecules from the infectious agent.
- The bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae,which is the causative agent of gonorrhea.
- What is the nature of this agent that is often referred to as an unconventional viruslike agent?
- infective agent 传染物,感染因素...
infectiousess infectious infectious venereal sarcoma of dogs infectious laryngotractheitis vires Infectious pancreatic necrosis virus infectious rhinotracheitis of cattle Infectiousness or Communicability. Infectious diseases without immunity infectious porcine encephalomyelitis infectious disease of digestive tract Infectious focus and epidemic process infectious bronchitis nephritis virus