- v. 使个性化；使具特色
give individual character to
give individual shape or form to;
"Language that individuates his memories"
- Such characters individuate him from other writers.
- It had the superior ities of unity of individu...
- Already we can individuate three central characteristics of the modern age of imperialism that have changed today.
- Mars is the planet through which we individuate and know ourselves as separate and distinct.
- There is a gulf between God and humankind.So Kafka insisted people should individuate their religious beliefs.It was the road of redemption to God.
- Yes, a t a recent rew a rding ceremony, she said "No m atter whe ther concerning countries or individu a ls, a s long a s the y continue to keep the f a ith, a ll of them will see a better future.
The heart, that loves its object to select, To individuate.出自： P. L. Courtier