- Practictioners of traditional Indian medicine recommend that patients suffering from Chicken Pox sleep on neem leaves.
- Twenty-five years ago, the charms of the Patent Medicine fakir and the incantations of the Indian Medicine Man were in the heyday of their popularity.
- Besides its use in traditional Indian medicine the neem tree is of great importance for its anti-desertification properties and possibly as a good carbon dioxide sink.
- Traditional Ancient Indian Medicine
- His family are living in an Indian reservation.
- In the short term, the medicine may not be very effective.