- India is famous for "Indian English" and "Irish English" is unmistakable, too.
- Compared with Received Pronunciation, the Indian English has the following characteristics, e g.
的比较 ,可以找出印度英语语音的一些主要特征 ,如 :短元音在词尾时往往重读 ;
- However, there is an evident accent in Singaporian English, which they call "Singlish"; and Indian English is more difficult for us to understand because they always pronounce with a trill.
- There are 26 letters in the English alphabet.
- When did you begin learning English?
- His family are living in an Indian reservation.