- Therefore-the Indian Buddhism ultimately submerged within the mighty current of Hinduism.
- Indian Buddhism is one of the most important media to affect Chinese ancient thoughts and culture in early time.
- This weave is in a pattern of a god sitting with his legs crossed, who is suspected to be the Deva in Indian Buddhism.
- Contrastively, Indian Buddhism is negative and western philosophers call it passive ontology.
- The localization of Buddha's figure in China is the art product of historic culture after Indian Buddhism entering Chins.
- Indian Buddhism, particularly Mahayana, and Chinese Buddhism provide the theoretical as well as practical support to the secularization of Buddhism.