- Scientific division of factors index areas is the premise and foundation for the accuracy of farmland gradation.
- The result indicates that with the quantitative method, the factors index areas could be devided more objectively and scitifically, thus ensuring the accuracy and rationality of farmland gradation.
- Based on an analysis of the purpose and principle, this paper attempts to divide the factors index areas quantitatively by the cluster analysis method with Lintong County as a case study.
- The index is at the back (of the book).
- Automatic modification of the index register.
- A person's face is often an index of his mood.