free of corruption or immorality;
"a policeman who was incorrupt and incorruptible"
free of corruption or immorality
- Innovation is the soul of incorrupt cultural construction, which must stick to innovate in theory as well as in practice.
- Incorrupt cultural construction is the combination of cultural construction and incorrupt construction, and also a new-style cultural construction.
- Abstract: Plentiful construction idea of incorrupt government was embodied among Zhou Enlai＇s numerous masterpieces, discussions and speeches.
摘 要: 在周恩来的众多著作、论述和讲话中，体现了丰富的廉政建设思想。
- The supervisory system of civil servant is of importance to establish efficient, incorrupt government and select highly qualified civil servant's team.
- In CPI,some nations such as Finland,Denmark etc.,belong to the incorrupt nations(regions),but China belongs to the seriously corrupt nation.
- Cheap government must be the government of "small government and large society", "low cost and high efficiency" and "incorrupt and cheap" government.
- corrupt 腐败的
Incee Inc incompatibility of temperament incompressible stationary flow increasingproduction mechanism increasing forest productivity Increasing of grain production incorporation in power network incorporation straw into field increasing integrated semigroup increasing water for reservoirs increasing of carrying capacity