- To weep inconsolably for a long time.
- She cried inconsolably when her cat was run over by a car.
- We weep inconsolably when lose the one we loved deeply,since we regret didn't cherishing them in the past time.
- As anybody who has grieved inconsolably over the death of a loved one can attest, extended mourning is, in part, a perverse kind of optimism.
- There are some who complain most energetically and inconsolably of any, because they are, as they say, doing their duty.
- This is a little hard to swallow, especially as I listen to my eight-year-old wail inconsolably about her failure to defeat her sister on a Nintendo Wii.
- inconsolable 无法安慰的