- n. 不一致；不调和；矛盾
the relation between propositions that cannot both be true at the same time
the quality of being inconsistent and lacking a harmonious uniformity among things or parts
- The amendment will remove the inconsistency between the two laws.
- Another significant inconsistency is cursor instability.
- A third inconsistency has to do with the number of dwarf galaxies.
- Consequently, ritualism can be as damaging to organizational effectiveness as inconsistency.
An eminent instance of the inconsistency of our Religion with Magic.出自： Addison
Nor is there any inconsistency in wise and good fathers having foolish and worthless sons.出自： B. Jowett
In nothing is the inconsistency of Soviet Communism greater than in the emperors it reveres or forgets.出自： C. Thubron
- discrepancy 差异
- contradiction 矛盾
- variation 变种
- irregularity 不规则性
- changeability 变化无常
- unpredictability 不可预测性
- conflict 冲突
- difference 差异
- variety 多样
- stupidity 愚笨
- paradox 悖论
- repugnance 不一致
- incompatibility 不两立
- mutual exclusiveness 互相排斥性, 互斥性...
- consistency 连贯