in an incongruous manner;
"his shirttails stuck out from his tuxedo pants somewhat incongruously"
- He was an adapt in the irony of incongruously grouping.
- His knuckles are white, incongruously so against his tanned skin.
- Charley watched him, the incongruously undamaged glasses and undamaged face.
- A bit incongruously, Mr Feikema's wrinkled visage is the face of the future.
- Jack watched him, the incongruously undamaged glasses and undamaged face.
- Some Indian names had crept incongruously among the scriptural and classical references.
- incongruous 不协调的