- adj. 不可思议的；难以置信的
- That event was inconceivable to us.
- It is inconceivable that a thing can both be and not be.
- It once seemed inconceivable to everyone that men should travel to the moon.
- It is inconceivable that the minister was not aware of the problem.
- It is inconceivable that she could be considered for the job.
Even these inconceivable qualities of space..may be made the subject of reasoning.出自： B. Jowett
A domain of immeasurable extent and almost inconceivable splendour.出自： H. James
It was inconceivable to him that anyone would give three hundred pounds for such a thing.出自： R. Rendell