fix or set securely or deeply;
"He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"
"The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
- We used Arabic gum as Wall material to imbed SOD.
- In such condition, EMB is most persuasive.
- Front EMB: Green embroidered 3 logo on front.
- Successful List will be submitted to EMB in April 2007.
- I think emb mentioned "Guidepost" is also quite good kindergarten at Mei Foo.
- More than 400 years ago, a great citizen wished to imbed the 5th of November...
- embed (使)插入