- His move there was stupid. His remaining there is imbecilic.
- Despite the fact that skeletons seem mischievous or imbecilic, they are nothing to scoff at.
- There was no waking up even for those imbecilic men who had fallen asleep under her ear, inside the pillow.
- If it isn't subscription based I'm seriously wondering whether it'll be worth playing, purely because of all the social inadequates &imbecilic pre-pubescent dross who'll clutter up the servers.
- Later, Wynn clarified his remarks, saying: "I said the Cultural Revolution almost ruined the country.It was imbecilic.I didn't call him an imbecile, I said it was imbecilic.
- imbecile 心智能力极低的人...