in an identifiable manner;
"they were identifiably different"
- Arbitrary optional analysis and identifi.
- A.Personally Identifi Dating e Information (PII).
- The simulation results proved that the model had good identifiably ability and better robustness.
- With information fusion techniques, faulty feeder is identifi ed by fuzzy analysis.The protection schemes have been tested by EMTP simulation.A prototype has been develo...
- The National Geographic Society's characteristic logo is a yellow portrait rectangular frame, which identifiably appears on the margins surrounding the front covers of their magazines.
- Cyanoetylated Cellulose has been prepared by Homogneo us and non-homogneous reaction with cellulose of buckwheat husk and is identifi ed through Elemental analysis X-diffraction and IR spectra.