- [C]同住在一所房子里的人,一家人,户 all the people living together in a house
- [A]家庭的,家用的 concerned with the management of a house
a social unit living together;
"he moved his family to Virginia"
"It was a good Christian household"
"I waited until the whole house was asleep"
"the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- The whole household got up early last Sunday.
- He peddled small articles around the town from household to household.
- I disputed with my wife on household expenses.
- Microsoft has become a household word.
- I grew up as part of a large household.
- The whole households were up early.
- He was the head of a household.
- He is doing household chores.
- a household name〔word〕
家喻户晓的名字name of a person or thing that has become very well known because it is so often used
- black households 黑人家庭
The Fairfield household moved back to London.出自： V. Glendinning
After his second wife's death, the household of Professor Tsvetayev split up.出自： E. Feinstein