- Hotel owners will skip thirteen when numbering floors, or use that floor for storage only.
- "The Ramblas are not a beach," Jordi Clos, president of the hotel owners' association, told La Vanguardia newspaper.
- He did know some hotel owners in several cities, including New York, but they knew of his dealings with Fitzgerald and Moy.
- Paul is a nearly Pentecostal the American writer, the settlers Paris, and a small hotel owner they are married.
- In cooperation with real-estate and consultancy firms of the concern our company offers exhaustive services to hotel owners and hotel property investors.
- A survey of 4,500 hotel owners across the world shows: French tourists are the least liked in the world, coming across as bad at foreign languages, tightfisted and arrogant.