- But as for the mighty man, he had the earth; and the honourable man dwelt in it.
- The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counseller, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.
- The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.
- But two wrongs do not make a right. Mr. Martin, an honourable man, should know better than to stoop so low, especially while he is delivering homilies on civility.
- That Mr. Billson would read a private paper was a thing which could not occur to me;he was an honourable man, and he would be above that.
- I spoke to the manager and said I don't expect to play in any game. He is an honourable man and if I don't play, that's down to him.