hire a lawyer的用法和样例：
- Now she proposed to consult a lawyer and hire a detective.
- He didn't make a move to help; his first move was to hire a lawyer.
- Wert didn't hire a lawyer and didn't contest the annulment, although he reaffirmed his love for her during court proceedings.
- Most of the time you know nothing except for the huge stack of paper written in legalese that says you owe several thousand dollars and it will probably cost you more than that just to hire a lawyer.
- The company hired a lawyer as their legal consultant.
- I share with two others in hire a car for the day.