at an elevated level in rank or importance
occurring at or from a relative high altitude
- The higher level monsters have a greater chance of dropping rare items.
- The deeper code can access the resource that code higher on the call stack denies.
- Dangerously high levels of poisonous chemicals were found in the river.
- Royalties will be donated to the Children's High Level Group, to benefit institutionalised children in desperate need of a voice.
- Within each family there is a range of voltages that the circuit will recognize as a high or low level.
- The study results provide the basis for the reasomable selection of the lidar to identify the level under different application conditions.
higher-up higher higher marginal productivity higher steep-slope cutting higher aliphatic hydrocarbon higher professional students higher-resolution displays higher vocational university higher educational resources higher education examination higher education mega center higher technological talents