- The officials were holding loose and not in earnest.
- What these not too much looking is adipose, because " fat " must not be a place too, cannot hold loose.
- Still have flat hold " much more pedicular do not bite a person, debt does not care more more more " idea, to dissolving debt hold loose, apathetic.
- The bottle is held loosely at its shoulder for ease.
- The natural tackiness of this non-toxic coating over a broad temperature range captures and holds loose particles in the oven that represent potential dirt seeds.
- She felt a cnange in him, a change in the arm held loosely and impersonally across her back.