- METHOD 34 cases of epiphora in the treatment group were treated with heat needling of JingMing point, while the cases in the control group were treated with the routine therapy of western medicine.
- Keywords epiphora;acupuncture therapy;Jingming point;heat needling;
- Objective To observe the clinical effect of the therapy with filiform needlings and heat needlings on chronic lumbar muscle strain.
- Heat sometimes causes a prickly rash on the skin.
- The system works on the principle that heat rises.
- The heat had blistered the paint of the building.