- n. 头痛
- [U][C]头痛 a pain in the head
- [C]令人头痛的事 a difficult or worrying problem
something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness;
"New York traffic is a constant concern"
"it's a major worry"
pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
- I've got a headache.
- The aspirins eased my headache.
- I've got a splitting headache.
- This is another big headache for him.
- I found my headache coming on.
- Can you give me something to relieve my headache?
- The doctor promised that the medicine would ease the poor man of his headache.
- The aspirin seems to quiet the headache.
- Reading in a dim light may bring on a headache.
- Tell him I have a headache,I won't delay him today.
- He had a headache yesterday but he feels like a million dollars today.
- He had been going to take her to a lecture that night, but he had a headache.
- I have a terrible headache, and my thoughts are all mixed up.
- She pretended a headache so she wouldn't have to go.
- He wanted to get his eyes examined, as he often had headaches.
- I get terrible headaches but it helps if I lie down in the dark for a while.
- After an hour of talk, he would be racked with headaches.
- Their son is a constant headache to them.
- Now that our boys are growing up, the constant need for new clothes for them is getting to be a real headache.
- headache for
对…来说感到头痛 feeling difficult to sth
- cause a headache 使人头痛
- cure a headache 治好头痛
- get a headache 患头痛
- have a headache 患头痛
- relieve one's headache 解除头痛
- suffer from headaches 头痛,患头痛病
- appalling headache 厉害的头痛
- bad headache 剧烈的头痛
- chronic headache 慢性头痛
- fearful headache 可怕的头痛
- severe headache 严重的头痛
- sick headache 偏头痛,呕吐性头痛
- slight headache 轻微的头痛
- terrible headache 剧烈的头痛
- violent headache 剧烈的头痛
- headache for 为…头痛
Freak weather conditions are a constant headache for skippers.出自：Yachting World