swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs; young born furred and with open eyes
flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
run quickly, like a hare;
"He hared down the hill"
- They went hunting for hares.
- He took a bead on the hare and then fired.
- A hare hopped straight into the doorway.
- The hunter watched for the hare to come out of the burrow.
- Hurry up, let's catch up the guy who hared away.
- He hared off down the road.
- run with the hare and hunt with the hounds 两面讨好
- hare coursing 追逐野兔
- start a hare 在讨论中提出枝节问题...
- make a hare of someone 嘲弄某人
- hare-hearted 胆小的
- hare-brained 轻率的
- jugged hare 罐炖野兔肉
- Hare Krishna 克利须
- set the tortoise to catch the hare 做不可能做到的事...
- as timid as a hare 胆小如鼠
- hare off 匆匆离去(逃跑)...
- catch a hare with a tabor 敲小鼓捉野兔...
- cook one's hare before it is caught 还没捉到兔子就要吃兔...
- The tortoise wins the race while the hare is sleeping. 兔子睡大觉，乌龟跑第...
- hold with the hare and hunt with the hounds hold with ...
- march hare 发情期的野兔...
- snowshoe hare 【动物
- sea hare 海兔
- as mad as a march hare 非常疯狂
I'm..haring down the hill to the bus stop.出自： S. Barstow