- 内疚的 showing or feeling guilt
- 有罪的 having done wrong; being to blame for sth
- responsible for or chargeable with a reprehensible act;
"guilty of murder"
"the guilty person"
"secret guilty deeds"
- showing a sense of guilt;
"a guilty look"
"the hangdog and shamefaced air of the retreating enemy"
- The court found him guilty.
- The man was proved guilty of murder.
- A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
- His answer evidenced a guilty conscience.
- He had no sense of shame and never felt guilty.
The thief sought forgiveness for his guilty acts.
His guilty look gave him away.
The three persons guilty of theft have been sent to prison.
Then I would be guilty too.
He looked guilty.
I feel guilty about not having written to you sooner.
The man was found guilty of armed robbery, and condemned to eight years' imprisonment.
Bob felt guilty that he had not made an attempt to save her.
The jury found him guilty of murder.
We put ten of the Mutineers in Irons...Others less guilty I punish'd and discharg'd.出自：Woodes Rogers
He hangs his guilty head.出自：transf.
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的gytlig；最初源自古英语的gylt，意为内疚的。
- guilty:guilty adj.犯罪的, 有罪的, 心虚的guilty adj.（形容词）guilt.i.er， guilt.i.estResponsible for or chargeable with a…