- I was at a gravel pit so it was even legal.
- Sometimes I go to the gravel pit and roll around in the sand.
- Found in a gravel pit in Piltdown, England, a set of intriguing skull and jaw fragments were later reconstructed by the British Museum into a human-like head with an ape-like jaw.
- a gravel pit(= a place where gravel is taken from the ground)
- The septic system industry is a fragmented one, filled with contractors married to the traditional gravel-style systems, and lots of mom-and-pop gravel pits for them to choose from, Newbold said.
- The children were playing in the sand pit.