- What is granzyme B's substrate specificity (5 points)?
- Conclusion Perforin and granzyme B genes are of value in judging the effect of immunosuppression.
- Cells were perforated, granzyme B will be able to enter and destroy infected cells.
- In 12 eases of NK/T-cell lymphoma (two in the tissue microarray, ten routine sections), both perform and granzyme B were strongly positive.
- Conclusion Perform and granzyme B were immunity markers for the identification of activated cytotoxic cells, which also could be used as diagnostic markers of NK/T-cell lymphoma.
- Our data indicated that serial measurements of peripheral blood granzyme B, perforin, and HLA-DRA gene expression can be a useful tool to predict pancreas rejection in its earliest stage.