- What is granzyme B's substrate specificity (5 points)?
- Conclusion Perforin and granzyme B genes are of value in judging the effect of immunosuppression.
- Cells were perforated, granzyme B will be able to enter and destroy infected cells.
- Perforin and granzyme are important effector molecules in cytolytic cells.They can induce apoptosis of tumor cells and infection cells.
- The SET complex also contains the tumor suppressor protein pp32 and the granzyme A-activated DNase NM23-H1, which is inhibited by SET.
- In 12 eases of NK/T-cell lymphoma (two in the tissue microarray, ten routine sections), both perform and granzyme B were strongly positive.