- This site from Dave Waters of Oxford University outlines research undertaken on granulites and migmatites.
- Garnet-pyroxene granulites occur in the Northern Dabie mountain and are distributed as blocks and lens along the margin of mafic-ultrabasic rocks.
- They are composed mainly of garnet + diopsit + hypersthene + plagioclase.There are symplektites of Am + Pl, Cpx + Pl or Hy + Pl in different granulites, respectively.
- In the lowest part of the crust, mafic granulites which were resulted from fractional crystallization and cumulation of mantle-derived magma in Late Mesozoic are distributed.
- The Tongde granulites were probably formed at an active continental margin without geochemistry of WPB.The depletion of Rb-Th and Nb-Ta indicates that the primitive magma of the Tongde granulites was contaminated by the lower crust.
- Granulite in Jinshuikou defferent with other granulites on low K、Na,unconspicuouly negative of Rb.