- Len.He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly shaman, and is somewhat reclusive.
- He exudes a kind of grandfatherly trustworthiness and prudence, though he is only in his early fifties.
- He's now 70 years old, considered a grandfatherly man, and is somewhat reclusive.
- Yet there is more, and it is why Einstein transcends mere genius and has become our culture's grandfatherly icon.
- According to sources, Obama will also make fun of McCain’s campaign organization and perform what aides say is “an uncannily accurate” impression of the Arizona senator’s grandfatherly speaking style.
- First, they hired grandfatherly, trustworthy actor Wilford Brimley as their spokesperson.Then they stressed that oats were an inexpensive form of protein, with a bowl costing as little as nine cents.
grandfather grandfather-clause grandfatherd equipment grandfathered activities Grandfather was snoring. grandfather of civilization Grandfather died of illness. Grandfather is in his anecdotage Grandfather willed me his watch. Grandfather is in his anecdotage. Grandfather can read without spectacles.