- A grand reception is in progress.
- There's going to be a grand reception this weekend.
- You give me a grand reception, which I feel was more than I was entitled to.
- They were given a grand reception by the government and a warm welcome by the people.
- First, I am very grateful to the English Speaking Society of ABC University for their graciousness in holding a grand reception like this.
- It gives me great pleasure to express once again to our host my deep appreciation for the grand reception and generous hospitality we enjoy here.