- DNA splicing model is a grammar system based on the biological DNA molecular recombination technology.
- The third part is the principle of structuring of modern Chinese teaching grammar system.
- The grammar system of contemporary Chinese is built up according to greatly adsorb and employ the related content of English grammar.
- Although the nominalization in the grammar system has attracted considerable attentions, the nominalization in the lexical system has been largely ignored in the literature.
- The whole grammar system for a tested language accorded to the criterion of yacc was build, and the system was logically divided into two main parts: class grammar and function grammar.
- That is not, properly speaking, a dictionary, but a grammar.