- Like any other Gramineous crop, hybrid rice keeps 80% of totally removed K in its shoots after ripening, only about 20% of K uptake is transported to grain, grain K content was more stable, usually around 0.5%.
- The research status, major problems and future development trend in the research field of genetic improvement in gramineous crops at present were summarized.
- Establishment and Optimization of AFLP System for Gramineous Crop Genome
- Rice is the chief crop in most southern provinces.
- The grain crop has gone down this year.
- We have had the biggest wheat crop ever this year.