United States mathematician (born in Austria) who is remembered principally for demonstrating the limitations of axiomatic systems (1906-1978)
- The author holds that two main contents are included in the Godel's Incompleteness Theorem.
- Bcause of the inherent relation between Godel's theory and Tarski's,we may also show doubt about the former theory.
- Their unprovability was discovered by an Austrian mathematical genius called Kurt Godel, who unfortunately went insane toward the end of his life.
- According to Godel Incomplete Theorem, it is impossible for man to establish a completely self-governed, unassailable mathematic system.
- Some of these models are the recursive functions of Godel, of Church, Post machines of Post and the Turing machines of Turing.
- Theory of incompletion of Godel drastically exposes the limitation of axiomatizing itself.The method of structure of 13ourbakian can＇t conquer this limitation.