- Ability to produce quality work under pressure. Goal orientation.
- Unlike a lot of other mood disorders, people suffering from hypomania tend to be extremely goal oriented and many successful people have credited bipolar disorder in their successes.
- goal oriented analysis procedure
- Conclusion: Achievement goal orientation, uncertain personal control, self-deprecation are closely related to academic self-handicapping.
- The prosocial children show kind attribution tendency, and their goal orientation lead to peer relationship enhance.
- Achievement goal orientation had influence on the magnitude and accuracy of metamemory monitoring via self-efficacy.