- It's by no means gnomic, for he's such a brown-noser.
- Moreover, the pithy sayings in gnomic style such as what you introduced here seem more suitable for children.
- IN FRANCE railway crossings are adorned with a small lesson for a life of gnomic brevity.
- At this low ebb, his hero Cantona begins to magically appear to offer him gnomic advice, like an aphoristic life coach.
- He added a gnomic proviso: He wished that only those letters "having bearing on my work" be printed.
- Further strength gnomic aid of government from direct run a school to finance administration.