get one's jollies
- We can get one more in if you shove up. 向前挤一挤我们还能再进一个人。
- He wants a stapler, but she have not get one. 他想要一个订书机，但她没有。
- Hmmm... a seat in the S'section cost $2,000? Well,why not? I'll get one. 哼，特别座要2000元呀?嗯，不管了，买一张就是。
- A friend of mine in New York asked me to get one. 我在纽约的一个朋友托我买一瓶。
- He's got one powerful think piece, man. 伙计，他的头脑真行。
- Do you think you could get one for me? 你想你能否为我搞到一件呢?
- Would you like to get one for the children at home? 您是否给家里的孩子买一部。
- MRS. BENNETT: And get one in Stamford? 班纳特夫人：打算在斯坦福德租一个?
- I haven't got one particle of race prejudice. 我没有丝毫的种族偏见。
- I tried to get one seat forward in the plane. 我试着在飞机上找了个再靠前一排的座位。
- Yes,sir. I'll try to get one for you right now. 好的，我立刻找一位医生来。
- It' s jolly nippy today, isn' t it ? 今天可够冷的,是吧?
- If you prefer,we can get one from another agency. 如果你们需要的话，我们也可以从其他旅行社找一位。
- Well,I don't think you'll get one in that shop. 嗯，我想你在那家商店买不到。
- He want a stapler, but she have not get one. 他想要一个订书机，但她没有。
- Get a taxi at the reception desk when you get one. 如果你要出租汽车对服务台说一下就成了。
- Get over! Get one pair of new shoes! 来,换双新鞋子。
- Go get one of the lightest blankets for him, Tom. 去把最薄的那条毯子给他拿来,汤姆。
- I'll get one for you immediately, madam. 我立刻替您拿来,夫人。
- They got one over us in the end by deciding to speak in German. 他们决定说德语，终於略胜我们一筹。