leave a vehicle, aircraft, etc.
be relieved of one's duties temporarily
"The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
cause to be acquitted; get off the hook; in a legal case;
"The lawyer got him off, even though there was no doubt in everybody's mind that he killed his wife"
escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action;
"She gets away with murder!"
"I couldn't get out from under these responsibilities"
enjoy in a sexual way;
"He gets off on shoes"
alight from (a horse)
get out of quickly;
"The officer hopped out when he spotted an illegally parked car"
send via the postal service;
"I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
get high, stoned, or drugged;
"He trips every weekend"
"He got off the best line I've heard in a long time"
- Jason saw me and got off the horse immediately.
- A good lawyer might be able to get you off.
- We will get off after breakfast.
- What time will you get off tomorrow?
- get off with 结识
- get off the ground 开始
- get off to a good start 成功地开始, 取得良...
- get off scot-free 逍遥法外
- get off sb.'s back 不再嘲笑某人...
- get off on 被毒品麻醉(感到很兴...
- get off someone's back 不再嘲笑某人...
- get off one's bike 慌乱; 生气; 激动...
- get off on the right foot 一开头就很顺利...
- get someone's shirt off 惹某人冒火,触怒某人...
- get off on the wrong foot 一开头就很不顺利...
- get somebody off his duff 使某人采取行动...
- tell someone where to get off 教训某人,斥责某人(...
- get the weight off one's feet 别站着
- get one's shirt off 惹怒
- get off scot free 安然逃脱,未受损害,...
- Get off with you! 去你的！滚开！...
- get off the air 开始广播
- get the weight off one's legs 别站着
- get off one's tail 着手工作而不坐等某事...
- get away 逃脱
- send 发送
- send off 寄出(逐出
- turn on 打开
- unhorse 使 ... 摔下马来...
- get out 离开
- mail 邮件
- escape 逃跑
- trip out 断开
- trip 旅行
- get down 下来
- light 光
- dismount 下马
- hop out 下汽车
- get by 通过
- get on 穿上，戴上