名词 geodesic line:
(mathematics) the shortest line between two points on a mathematically defined surface (as a straight line on a plane or an arc of a great circle on a sphere)
- This paper analyzes some methods of drawing the geodesic lines for.
- According to the geometry properties of geodesic line several kinds for geodesic lines of elliptic cylinder to solve the method are expatiated.
- A nonlinear finite element method is proposed for geodesic line generation in cutting pattern for cable-enforced membrane structures.
- The paper applies a value algorithm calculating geodesic lines between two points,aiming at the geodesic lines referred to the "nature paths" involved in track programming of fiber placement.
- In order to transform conveniently the directional angle of a geodesic line into the geodetic azimuth,the solution of the meridianal convergence is expressed by geodesic coordinates of this point.
- differential geodesic line method