- Objective To observe the genetic factor in age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
- The protective effect has been associated with close contact with large animals, but the genetic factor also plays a contributory role.
- The scientists believe that the Masai are protected by their high physical activity rather than by some unknown genetic factor.
- Conclusion: Chromosome abnormality is a major genetic factor that causes abortion, amenia and dysgenitalis, and should be highly emphasized by clinicians.
- Because of the age-related genetic factors, LADA can not be distinguished from classic Type 1 diabetes by genetics.
- They are all suffered from lumbar disc herniation.In this familial system genetic factor is not only the main inducted factor but also relating to the autosomes.