- v. 镀锌；刺激；激励
to stimulate to action ;
"..startled him awake"
"galvanized into action"
cover with zinc;
stimulate (muscles) by administering a shock
- It is more usual to complete the weldment first and then to galvanize it.
- The manager's arrival galvanized the workers into activity.
- And unlike in the past, carry traders now have options, as central banks worldwide have hammered down rates in a concerted effort to galvanize the economy.
- How can we galvanize the students into taking the responsibility for their work?
- The announcement of the general election galvanize the party member into action.
- He has made masterful use of the internet to galvanize left-wing Democrats and anti-Bush independents.
A report from Dr Eitel..galvanized Zahle into further action.出自： P. Kurth
What Macdonald found in that library galvanized his imagination.出自： H. Carpenter