- =gender 性别
- =genitive 属格，属格的
- =gourde 海地的货币单位
- =guilder 荷兰盾
- =guinea 英国往昔的金币
- =gulf 海湾
- =gauge 测量
- =gram 克
- =grain 谷粒
a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
a purine base found in DNA and RNA; pairs with cytosine
one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
a unit of information equal to 1000 megabytes or 10%5E9 (1,000,000,000) bytes
a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2%5E30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
(physics) the universal constant relating force to mass and distance in Newton's law of gravitation
the 7th letter of the Roman alphabet
- She fag(g)oted all the newspapers together.
- At this point the music modulates from E to G.
- At this point the music modulates from C to G.
- At this point the music modulates from E to G .
- How do you pronounce p - h - l - e - g - m ?
- Theorem g is called binomial theorem.